BVA 203 W14 : Exhibition Idea



So I had an idea today for how I want to display my storyboards - I didn't get a chance to film much, so will just be exhibiting my treatment/script and storyboards. But to still communicate what I want to achieve with my film I have come up with a special way to display it:

The storyboards will slowly become more montage-y

They will be accompanied with an out-of-sync soundtrack

The first and final scene will be presented in clean and uncluttered storyboards, they will also be accompanied with fully scripted documents. The rest of the dream will gradually take on more and more of an image montage style, these will also grow more abstract and are accompanied by pages of treatment.

My plan until Exhibition:

1) Finish up Treatment 
2) Final Page Script
3) Vanilla Storyboards 
4) Soundtrack
5) Montage Influence 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts