BSA 227 W8 : Planning My Shoot



I would like to shoot over the weekend, it seems like everyone will be free that I requireth as no one else is shooting and I have got out the necessary gear (using the URSA, which might be sent away again at the start of next week so this might be my only opportunity to film my project with it).

Things I have to do:

- Check Availability, I know people are free and would like to be keen but I just need to make sure they are keen for a shoot.

Matthew W

Available Saturday until 2 and then again on Sunday, which is good because he's my main actor

Matthew B

Available all weekend, which is good cause he's ma DOP

Kiarne

Free on Saturday so his scenes will have to be done on this day

Sam

He's available all weekend except on the same time as Wilmshurst on Saturday (2-4) which is great cause he could do me sound, I can do sound for his shots lol

Jean

Available on Saturday from 1-5, might postpone his scene for a later pick up

I have also sent my cast and crew scripts.

- Print Location and Talent release forms, these I will have the peeps sign on set but I need them - printed out by then (with a Pen handy!)

I have edited the release forms a bit and printed them off, ready for shooting day. 


- Props and Costume, these need buying, preferably today (so make a quick list and get into those op shops boi)

List of props needed:

- Salve to be applied to fingers
- Rubbish Bag to be ripped, in bag papers, food container (yoghurt?) and banana peel.
- Homeless man's plate of sandwiches or crackers
- Folder (with papers about fire safety) for under Zayne's arm & his backpack
- Gas Container for The Hood
- Amulet of Angst
- Lab Coat for the Coroner
- Headband for Cleric

- Catering, get some food for this lot so we don't starve and possibility wouldn't have to leave set, I can sort that out tomorrow

___________________________________________

The first location I have until 4 on Saturday, Saturday I can only shoot until 2 anyway. So the first scene needs to be shot on this day, preferably the Cleric scene as well (might just set them in the same house), this is because Kiarne is only available on Saturday.

The hallways and Fishbowl scenes can be done on Sunday, I will do the coroner scene later.

I will work out a more specific schedule after going through the script with Matthew at 12/1.

But for now I have to update this blog! So here goes.

Comments

Popular Posts