BSA 227 W5 : Turnaround and VFX Breakdown sheets



We have the proposal due next week and I have not stuck to my schedule from some weeks ago because life is busy and filled with distractions. I will have to do everything in a short period of time, unfortunately I also have a fair amount of work to do for a mayoral candidacy Q&A over the weekend - that is on top of my work hours of course, which lobs off the night time I would usually have to work on my project.

This is all to say that I have to wake up early for the next couple of days and that in and of itself will be challenge enough!



Parenting is the simple principle of attaching one element to another, useful for transforming more than one at the same time.

We did a tutorial on making a turn around reel as well, showing the differences in a character's visual appearance as well as creating a unique background with some of After Effects' tools.









This seems like a really good way for animators to show off a character design, it's cool and flashy, lending a more professional air and polished quality to the presentation of their work.

_________________________________________

I need photos of the characters and locations as well! Try and get those bad boys soon as possible, I think I need to make a breakdown of the script where I can get an efficient overview of what is required and what my next step could be.

First course of action will be this comprehensive script breakdown as well as the VFX sheets, providing me with something I can already use for the proposal.






Comments

Popular Posts