BSA 227 W7 : 3D and Lighting



We did another tutorial from that German guy, this time it was about 3D in After Effects:



You can change any layer to 3D, which allows you to move it on three axis.



We also added some lights, which is in new > light.


_________________________________________

I have to plan my shoot, so here's how it's gonna be:

I am thinking of trying a rotating crew thing that I have had in mind on past sets, things that I thought would work quite well considering that we all know how to do each part of the set.

So I am breaking the story down into the different scenes, or specifically different locations. Each has slight variations in talent and thus what each person on set needs to do, essentially I will be doubling up my cast as crew.

Main roles I would need to fill on each location:

- Director
- DOP
- Gaffer
- Sound
- Talent

Matt B
Matt W
Kiarne
Sam
Jean
Meself

Comments

Popular Posts