BSA 204 W7 : Trinkets



I had to go to Queenstown for Marcella's flight back to Germany, we stayed a couple of nights and looked at the town as well as Arrowtown close by, one of the shops we entered was a minerals and gemstone store, where each trinket claimed to have spiritual qualities, such as enlightenment or luck.

This made me wonder: what if these things actually did the things they say and how would that affect my life. I've been having a lot of trouble with work this week and a lot of that derives from communication - lucky charms would actually be a great help right now haha.

Anyway so I had a small idea which I think can make for an interesting story:

A guy/gal discovers that minerals and gemstones actually work on them and it changes the way they approach everyday life in a massive way.



I think this is a potentially interesting idea for a film or series because it changes the way a character acts, and plays with the situations they find themselves in in an interesting way. Of course they would just be able to have one lucky charm at a time or some arbitrary rule like that in order to not create a giant loophole.

Comments

  1. I don't personally believe in spiritual stones but its a wonderful idea for a fantasy thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. literally no one cares, your own mother wouldnt give a fuyck, just die already

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts