BSA 227 W2 : Storyboards, Script Breakdown and Scheduling



Making a rough Schedule 

W2 Animatic, Mood Board, Storyboards
W3 Tests, Final HDTV
W4 Costuming, Casting and Props
W5 Prep Proposal, Location Photos and VFX storyboards
W6 Proposal Due
W7 Release Forms, Filming
W8 Filming
W9 Editing
W10-16 Compositing

_______________________________________________



Note about ending of scene 1:

In the script I end the stuff in the twins' house with a single tear running down Dwayne's cheek, this is a bit derivative and not genuine and my brother thought so as well, so I'm changing it to Dwayne raging like the end of this thing from First Year.
_______________________________________________











These were some quick storyboards that I made for the story, my intention was to use these for a temporary and bad version of the animatic but then I decided it would be best to break down the script first because I realised that a lot of what was in my head was more specific and stylised than what is present in these simplistic storyboards (talking shot types here, like when the eye makes an audible sound blinking - needs to be an ECU):


















Comments

Popular Posts